Power in Working with the Lunar Cycle
New Moon. New Beginning.
What We'll Do
Come into rhythm with the powerful cycle of the moon. Each new moon begins a new cycle and with it the opportunity to step more into your own creative power. Often called "the dark moon" because the new moon is hidden from view, this is the time to go within and align your intentions and goals with the new cycle.
During this hour long outdoor meditation experience, you will learn more about the significance of the lunar cycle and the role it plays in assisting you in your personal and spiritual growth, with particular emphasis on the new moon. You will be guided through a meditation ritual to help you clear away the old energy, get clear about your focus for the new cycle, and plant those seeds. We include things like incense, fire, drumming, singing bowls, and other ritual items from time to time during this experience.
This in-person experience takes place in Sedona by Cathedral Rock. If you are not going to be in Sedona on the new moon and would still like to participate in the meditation ritual, join me for a Zoom New Moon Meditation Online here.
Know Before You Go
- This is an outdoor experience, in nature.
- Total time is 60-minutes, approximately 25 minutes of meditation plus discussion and instruction. If you'd like a longer meditation and less discussion, just let us know.
- This is for ages 18+ If you have people under 18 years of age in your group, contact us to discuss the best approach. There are no age restrictions for private sessions.
- Some short (5-10 minutes) walking on an easy trail MAY be required - it depends on the location which varies for this experience.
- If you are in a wheelchair or need assistance walking, please let us know at time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Assistance pets are allowed provided they can sit still and be quiet for the duration of the experience.
- Zafu meditation cushion (or chair if you prefer)
- Blanket for when it's cold
What to Bring:
You do not need to bring anything. You may want to bring the following
- Warm clothes - it gets chilly when the sun sets, even in the summer
- Footwear suitable for a 5-10 walk on an easy hiking trail
- Single: $88
- Couple: $75 per person
- 3 people in your group: $65 per person
- 4+ people in your group: $60 per person
Pricing for a private experience begins at $200.
Online Zoom experiences have a different pricing structure which you can see here.